It is a giant axe that is thrown to attack. It has a fast travel time, deals low damage, can kill in 2-3 shots depending on module combination, has a fast firing rate, and has below-average mobility.
It is a double-bladed axe with black and gold patterns. It has a minotaur head with red eyes, a pair of white horns with golden rings, and a golden nose ring in front of it.
The player swiftly throws the fast-moving axe which explodes on impact. The axe has a quick travel time. The axe pierces through enemies, dealing damage, and inflicting bleeding on enemies. Additionally, the axes have , which means the player gets their health, but not armor, healed back.
Because the weapon relies on a single shot mechanic, it has no reload.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Ferocious Poleaxe will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use it in close range maps, as it has travel time and can easily pierce through a few enemies.
- Use the axe when your health is low as it will heal your health back up.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, as you throw it as the way to attack using this weapon.
- Because the player can rapidly spam the weapon, it is recommended that the player spams it small corridors to increase the amount of possible damage.
- This is very good at countering Sly Wolf users as the AOE is large enough to pierce the shield.
- Use jetpack when you're using it.It become an air strike.
- It is not recommended to use this weapon with Three Category Spam due to the moderate fixed delay the weapon has.
- This weapon has area damage, so aiming near the enemy can hit.
- If the enemy is using this in an open field, you can easily dodge the axes that he throws if you are decently away from him.
- Keep moving fast so the user will have a difficult time shooting you.
- You can also use one-shot weapons or weapons with a high fire rate to pick them off.
- It is recommended that the player takes a few long-range weapons with them, as this weapon is mostly suited for close combat.
- Initial release.
- Damage was decreased by 10%
- Now the weapon is nerfed to being a 3-4 shot instead of 1-2 shot kill.
- Damage was decreased by 15%
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- The weapon was brought back in the armoury for 250 parts. It was soon made available in the Super Lottery.
- Despite looking like an axe, it is a Heavy weapon.
- It is one of the few weapons that is throwable.
- This weapon performs similarly to the Tactical Tomahawk.
- This weapon is a Minotaur themed axe.
- This weapon has no idle animation in the armory.
- The weapon was not originally available in the craft section however it became parts as it became available in Super Lottery.
- For users who had obtained the weapon before the 21.6.0 update, the weapon will not show up in the craft section.