The Fierce Pack are a pair of Backup weapons introduced in the 17.1.0 update.
It appears to be a pair of mouse-like pistols that automatically shoot bullets with poison and lifesteal attributes. It has good damage, a high fire rate, low capacity, and high mobility.
Each pistol takes the form of the Mouse King. Both pistols have a dark grey and white frame, a dark grey pistol grip, a black trigger, an extended magazine, a pair of ears and eyes on the back, a yellow crown with red jewels on top, and a pair of teeth under the barrel at the front.
When the fire button is held, the user will fire each pistol separately (e.g. first the right pistol, then the left pistol) in quick succession.
When reloading, the user will eject both magazines from the pistols, and insert new ones off-screen from the hip of the user.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Fierce Pack will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing.
- Aim to the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Use the Lifesteal attribute to recover lost .
- Pay attention to your ammo count, as its high fire rate can chew through ammo fast if not careful.
- It is effective at short-medium range, make sure to burst fire when fighting against enemies farther away.
- The weapon is best for chewing through an enemy's armor as it has very high DPS.
- Reload often when not in the middle of a fight.
- The poison attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies.
- Use this to weaken/finish off opponents.
- Pick off the user at a long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Try to avoid attacking users head-on as the damage output can kill you within seconds.
Use this with a sniper weapon if caught in a long-range battle to finish off weakened enemies; also bring a good shotgun for close-range battles.
- This weapon is a part of the Mouse King Event Set.