It appears as a turtle with a brown/yellow shell, a green body with green limbs, and a large green head with a red headband wrapped around its head.
The pet also wields a miniature version of the Moon Halberd on its back.
- Your pet teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- Use this pet as your slight advantage to take out mid-air players, since this pet can fly.
- This pet, being level 1 deals minimal damage and has a small amount of health. Give this pet at least a training point or two when used in higher tiers.
- It's very good for the arena as it has one of the most damage including the critical damage.
- Shoot it with a Primary weapon, since using really efficient weapons would be a waste (because this pet may have minimal health).
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- It is based off of Raphael from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.
- The Fighting Turtle has a Moon Halberd on it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.