The Final Verdict is a Sniper Weapon introduced in the 21.1.0 update.
The Final Verdict is a Cyber-themed sniper that fires blue laser beam with a low capacity, moderate fire rate, and high damage with average mobility. The reload animation is somehow similar to the Ultimatum.
The gun shares a similar appearance as the Ultimatum, with neon lighting around the body, the barrel has a hexagonal shape with 2 power cells attached at the bottom. The scope is at the top of the gun with another power cell attached into it.
This weapon functions similar to most snipers such as the Anti-Champion Rifle. When the fire button is held, the Final Verdict emits a neon blue laser and recoils back dealing damage to enemies within it's path. After every shot, the weapon performs a quick reload like animation before firing it's next shot, similar to the Ultimatum.
When it's six bullets are depleted or the reload button is enacted, blue steam emits from inside the sniper and the gun opens up revealing a blue cell, shortly after the cell is inserted back to the gun.
- Pick off opponents from long range.
- Get and equip the whole set for damage will not reduce when shooting through walls.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Its attribute is useful for attacking enemies behind objects such as walls and behind cover.
- Avoid sticking to one sniping spot as users can track the weapon's lasers to its source.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim precisely.
- Try to sneak past and take out users, because while they could be using the full set to efficiently get through-the-wall kills and the Oracle module combination to see through walls, they may not see you if you sneak from behind.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable laser, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to counter-snipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. A primary or backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
- Initial release.
- This weapon returned to the game as part of a Community Van.
- This weapon was most likely added due to the popularity of the Ultimatum as it resembles it also.
- Its barrel resembles that of the Dimerian Divider.
- It is one of few weapons in the game that the player doesn't take out something and replace it with a new one while reloading.
- Along with the Borders Eraser and Final Verdict, this weapon is in the "Ultimatum Adept" set.