|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you want to see the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Fire Demon (PG3D).
The Fire Demon is a Melee weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
It is a standard sword, but the blade seems to be made up of fire. The cross guard has a demon face on it. The blade features a gradiant of colors (red, orange, then yellow) much like a flame.
The Fire Demon is a powerful weapon due to its high lethality, attack speed and mobility.
- Use this weapon (just holding it) for strafing and dodging.
- Use this in very close range due to this being a melee weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Don't be fooled, do not hit the opponent then wait because currently, there is no fire effect. Just hit multiple times and go.
- Use this weapon for running, due to its high mobility, you won't be an easy target for snipers.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering and a less complicate duel.
- Move back and forward while slicing your opponent in a melee fight.
- Use a Primary weapon in order to have a less complicated duel against strafers.
- Pick off its users from any range that this weapon cannot reach.
Have a weapon that is not melee-ranged.
- It looks like a fantasy-lava sword.
- It seems like a bigger version of itself.
- When killing a player, they will become ashes and crumble.