|“||This staff not only sees everything in 360 degrees around it, but will also produce a fiery circle around you on your command. Don't let anyone get close to you (even from behind).||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Fire Orb is a Melee weapon added in the 10.0.7 update, it was removed in the 17.2.0 update.
It is an orb with a handle that deals fiery area damage in close range. It has high efficiency, slow attack speed, and low mobility.
This weapon is a twin to the Dark Mage Wand because of its aspect. It has a demon eye on the top, which glows yellow to red. The handle color is golden-red and black on the edges. Overall, it takes on the appearance of a sceptre, with sinister vibes.
When swinging, the orb creates a large fiery radius in close range. This radius can also slow down the affected targets, making them temporarily reduce their agility. It also inflicts burning which makes the opponents temporarily lose health.
- Use this in Knife Party since it is a melee weapon only map.
- Use this in close range, otherwise, it would be useless in longer ranges.
- In Knife Party, try to swing it at multiple players, for great advantage and kill-stealing.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- This is also useful against enemy AIs, especially in Arena, since the weapon's area damage combined with the Burning attribute racks up easy kills and points.
- Use to finish other players.
- The downside to this weapon is that the attack speed and the mobility is low.
- In Knife Party, swing one or two shots, by the head, then go forward and backward while jumping.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, if fighting in maps apart from Knife Party.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Have a non-melee ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- It was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- It's mobility (like other weapons in this update), got buffed as this weapon's previous mobility was 50, now 75.
- It was brought back in Sacred Tomb Lottery.
- The design makes this weapon similar to the Dark Mage Wand.
- The design also resembles the Eye Of Ender from the game Minecraft.
- Its reskinned yet powerful successor is the Electrosphere.
- The top portion of this weapon is similar to the Inferno Tower from the games Clash Royale and Clash Of Clans.
- This weapons grade was changed from Common to Rare in the current Upgrade System, however players who still have it in Common will not have the ability to max it to Mythical.
- The glow around the weapon changes color in the water of the classic pool map.
- The design of the weapon and its description are a direct reference to the Eye of Sauron from the Lord of the Rings series of books and trilogy of movies.
- When Held in the Armory the weapon appears to be very small but when fire weapon button is pressed the weapon triples in size then decreases once the animation has played out.