The Fire Spirit is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update.
The Fire Spirit is a Chinese mythology themed Flamethrower that will burn your opponent and regenerate your health (if it's lower than 100 points) if your shot hit the enemy. It has high fire rate, medium capacity, average mobility and very high damage.
It appears as a Satan-like demon, with golden horns, an angry expression, and three claws on each hand. It has two tusks on its lower jaw.
On the other hand of the player, there is an oriental-themed scroll with the spirit's face printed in red.
When used, the spirit will blow a constant stream of fire from its mouth, burning and almost instantly killing any enemies caught in its flames.
When reloading, the demon points at the scroll and it goes into the scroll and back out. and the demon laughs. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to the flamethrower attribute.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Use this to weaken an enemy player's armor.
- It is effective in enclosed areas due to the weapon's reach.
- This weapon is perfect for countering mobile players at close range.
- The burning attribute is useful for dealing additional damage overtime.
- When low on health, use the weapon on an unsuspecting enemy to regain some health.
- Don't attack your enemies with this weapon for regenerating the Armor (PG3D) because it can't regenerate it.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- When an enemy holding this weapon approaches, run away and shoot it from afar.
- Due to its short range, use a long range weapon to kill this weapon user.
- If you are encountered within medium-range areas, quickly rush up to the enemy before getting damaged quickly.
- If caught in the attack, switch to a melee weapon and run away.
This weapon can be paired with any build for an effective short range weapon. Use this in combination with a shotgun as a means to finish them off.
- Initial release.
- It is a fire version of the Water Spirit.