|“||Using mini-nuclear reactor. One battery will be enough for 100 years. However you will need to change the condensators quite often. Warms your hands. And faces of your enemies.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Fireball Gauntlet is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.7.0. update. They were unlockable for the 1st half of the Arcade Battle pass through the super lottery.
They are a pair of large gauntlet gloves that has the ability to create fireballs from the palms. It deals high damage and holds several charges. But it has a low fire rate and mobility.
It appears to be a pair of red gauntlets with fire emitters in the palm sections.
When the fire button is held down, user will form a fireball using the gauntlets. When the fire button is let go, the user launch 3 fireballs, which will explode upon impact. The gauge in the middle of the screen when holding down the attack button will determine how powerful the attack will be, with a fully charged attack dealing the most damage.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Fireball Gauntlet will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
The weapon fires 3 fireballs when fully charged. It's a 3 shot burst (1shot) kill when fully charged.
- Use against a large group of enemies because the area damage is massive.
- Fire when fully charged.
- The projectiles will auto-fire if you have been killed.
- It is impossible to use this weapon for rocket jumping, you won't go up and you'll do a lot of self-explosion damage in the process.
- Kill users with a 1 shot/wall breaker weapon. As soon as possible.
- Beware, this weapon deals a very high amount of damage, try not to get hit by it.
- Jump around so its uses will waste time trying to aim towards you.
- Eliminate users while they reload.
- Initial release.
- Its area of effect got increased.
- It is the only charge shot weapon to fire multiple shots.
- Despite being a heavy weapon, it has a similar design to the Power Fists and Steampunk Fists of the melee section.
- This weapon closely resembles Jin Kazama's Gauntlet from the Tekken series.
- Oddly enough, despite this weapon launching fireballs, it does not have the attribute.