- For the trail, see Firecrackers (Trail).
The Firecrackers is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
In each Firecracker, it is a tiny orange bomb that indicates a gray fuse, a gold top, four golden stripes, the Chinese symbol '火' (meaning 'fire') and the rest of it is red-orange. A small fire is burning on the gray fuse.
It is a series of dangerously explosive firecrackers that get consecutively dropped onto the ground.
- Activate this gadget when you find an enemy player, try running and dodging while the firecrackers drop.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Use this against weakened players.
- Due to it being a Contact Detonator, use this as a disadvantage to enemy players from the ability to shoot with non-wall break weapons.
- Using these while being chased is a good way of killing enemies or keeping them at a distance long enough for you to escape them.
- Use them in narrow hallways, where it is harder to escape the firecrackers.
- When you see a Firecracker, try jumping up and quickly move away.
- Kill the player that is trying to deploy Firecrackers.
- Simply don't follow enemies if you notice them dropping Firecrackers.
- Pick off users from a distance to avoid getting blown up by the Firecrackers.
|Initial Tier||38 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 1||37 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 2||36 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 3||35 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 4||34 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 5||33 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 6||32 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 7||31 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 8||30 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 9||29 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 10||28 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 11||27 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Final Tier||26 Seconds||20 Seconds|
- Contrary to common belief, you do not throw the firecrackers. Instead, they get automatically dropped onto the ground.
- Firecrackers in real life are significantly less dangerous than this gadget.
- In the full info, it displays one Firecracker, while the Armory and the gadget panel icon indicate a group of Firecrackers.