|“||Quite shrubby, but it BUUURNS.
A gasoline blowtorch, attatched to a barrel of an assault rifle? What could possibly go wrong?
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a customized carbine rifle fit for the post-apocalyptic setting which shoots flaming bullets. This weapon deals high damage, plus burning, has a fast fire rate, relatively low capacity, and moderate mobility.
It is a carbine rifle with a multitude of post-apocalyptic style attachments.
It has a brown skeletal stock connected to the receiver of the weapon. The main body features a grey ejection port, jungle style magazines taped together with blue duct tape, and a red aperture sight.
At the front of the weapon, it has a dark grey handguard with a long muzzle break, and a lit red propane tank blowtorch attached at the front of the barrel.
When fired, it shoots out flaming bullets and setting enemies on fire upon hit.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will fire big fiery orange bullets that have caught fire at full-auto. These bullets are hitscan, and will deal burning damage to enemies which additionally damages the opponent in a small amount of time. Moreover, this weapon has an optic sight that allows to fight in long range and aim better.
When reloading, the user will take out the magazine, flip it, and insert the magazine at the bottom into the magazine well.
This weapon deals high damage, plus burning, has a fast fire rate, relatively low capacity, and moderate mobility.
- This weapon serves well as a general-purpose close range Primary weapon.
- Use the scope for attacking enemies at long ranges.
- Despite its appearance, it is actually quite powerful.
- It is not recommended to use the Lucky Shot module combo on this weapon as it does not do headshot damage.
- The bullets fired from this weapon can destroy enemy projectiles. Use this advantage to defeat them head-on while conserving health and armor.
- Conserve your ammunition, as it does not have much.
- On the other hand, its reload time is extremely short, allowing you to return to fight almost immediately.
- Take advantage of the Burning attribute.
- Strafe while firing to avoid getting hit yourself.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- This weapon actually has travel time, try to avoid using this in long-ranged combat.
- Pick off user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- Retreat if you are under the burning effect, since this weapon can easily finish you off if you are not fast enough.
- At longer ranges, other Primary weapons outperforms this due to their hitscan (instant travel time) bullets. Use this an advantage and stay some distance away from the user when using a Primary weapon or any one shot weapon.
Equip long range weapons such as the Prototype as means to attack from long ranges.
- Initial release.
- Can be obtained through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- This weapon is based off of the AKS-74U
- This gun is also on the game's app icon for 16.2.0.
- Despite having a 2x zoom sight on the weapon, the game doesn't say it has one.
- It shares a similar reload animation to theEliminator Z2 and Liquidator Z1 because they all have the same type of magazine.
- This weapon is allowed for use in Brawl's realistic mode despite firing blowtorch-lit rounds enough to light someone on fire, which breaks the realistic aspect of the mode.
- This weapon's reloading sound and animation is very similar to the Pyro 1116.