|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Fireflies Blessing is a Special weapon introduced in the 22.0.0 update. It can be obtained by reaching Tier 20 in the Mirrored Christmas Season Pixel Pass. It is a magic wand that has the ability to fire a constant stream of white energy when charged up. It deals high DPS, which is paired with a moderate fire rate, a high capacity, and decent mobility.
The wand itself is dark purple and features a shiny handle, a curved counterweight on the bottom, and a white cresent moon that acts as the source of laser. In addition, there is a white energy orb embedded underneath the top that acts as the weapon's ammo source.
Like all weapons, it needs to be charged first before shooting(except Represser). While charging, the cresent moon will power up, and when released, will fire a constant white beam of energy. This beam will inflict the attribute.
When reloading, the player will cast another white orb that will replace the used orb.
It has Fixed Delay, meaning that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Fireflies Blessing will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- It is recommended to charge it to 3/4 of the way, as this is usually enough to kill opponents while saving charging time and ammo.
- Switch to another weapon and then use it again if you want to interrupt its charging without using ammo.
- Don't release the charge in an isolated spot. Release it when you see an opponent.
- Use the attribute to counter fast moving players, making them easier to hit.
- Pick up ammunition often, as it can run out of ammunition fast.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user has fired, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable laser beam, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Initial release.