|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Firestorm (PG3D).
The Firestorm is a Heavy weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Firestorm.
It has a green skeleton stock with a large drum clip. The barrel is stubby and gray and has a foregrip is sticking out from under it. Behind the drum clip is a small handle. The newest version of this gun however has a sand-stone like colour, similar to the Firestorm Up1.
The Firestorm holds 4 grenades in the cylinder, with an additional 8 in reserve. This can be maxed out to only 12 rounds in the reserve.
- Despite it's statistics due to its low capacity, it is suggested to use on enemies with 2 or more near them.
- Because this weapon fires in an arc (like its processor), and has a slow rate of fire, it is advised to fire this with precision and timing. Otherwise, this weapon works mildly well in combat, as it takes 2 rounds to kill the target. However, this is somewhat inaccurate, as the weapon stats declare 165 damage, which should effectively kill a player in 1 shot.
- It is highly recommended to jump above the target and shoot the enemy in the head for a higher chance of 1 shot kill.
- This weapon has a very slow firing rate and limited range, so use a long ranged weapon, or try to use an automatic weapon.
- At combat, make use of the fact that the grenades usually push enemies away making it so you can't hit the target again.
- Explosive guns also damage the user so fighting in close proximity makes it difficult for them to shoot without killing themselves as well.
- It is the first form of the Firestorm.