The Firework is a Throwing gadget introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
The Firework is a red and white diagonally striped rectangular firework with a brown fuse on the bottom. The firework is entirely attached to a stick on its side. When in use, Fire particles will start coming out of the fuse.
The player throws the Firework from their right hand. When it lands, it stays there being idle. However, when an opponent steps on top of the Firework, the Firework will launch the enemy into the air, creating a firework explosion and inflicting damage.
- Plant the firework in a place where many players will go, especially in Deathmatch, so to have a higher chance of an enemy stepping in it.
- Use this gadget when an enemy is nearby to maximize your chances of someone stepping on it.
- This weapon is insanely powerful at low levels, due to how it can make enemies fly up, and can instantly kill players with low leveled armor. Don't use it for higher leveled players.
- Throw it to an enemy if they are holding a spam weapon like Ghost Lantern so they fly off.
- Despite being a contact detonator it is best to hit the enemy directly with this as it does not stay very long
- It explodes when it hits pets and allies, so try to use this where allies aren't present.
- Plant this gadget near sharp corners as an enemy might not see it and walk into it dealing damage
- Make sure to stay away and run away from it when you see one.
- Look out for fireworks, as they are quite small and easily disguised.
- If you do step in this gadget, use the upwards boost to your advantage, and attack players from the air.
- If you got caught by a Firework, use a Sniper weapon like Anti-Champion Rifle and snipe people from above while using the scope. This counter helps you to get extra kills and an easier win.
|Initial Tier||35 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 1||34 Seconds||4 Seconds|
|Tier 2||33 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 3||32 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 4||8 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 5||30 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 6||29 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 7||28 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 8||27 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 9||26 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 10||24 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 11||22 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Final Tier||20 Seconds||12 Seconds|
- This was added in the 11.2.0 update.
- This is one of the three Throwing Gadgets that has a "Contact Detonator" attribute, the other two being the Smile Mine and Fake Bonus.
- Prior to the 11.3.0 update, this gadget featured a Healing attribute. But, it doesn't heal.
- It didn't state the Duration property either even though the Firework does have a duration after being deployed/thrown onto the ground.
- Somehow, the Firework generally deals more damage than the fireworks from the Fireworks Launcher.
- It also acts differently compared to the fireworks from the Fireworks Launcher.
- The Firework is now being paired up with the Energy Shield to glitch out of maps.
- It got introduced to battle royal.