|“||Everyone loves fireworks! Except for those who are shot with them. Great AoE damage and better mood for everyone who sees the blast! (again, except for those who are shot with them)||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Fireworks Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is a small fireworks launcher that, hence its name, it shoots colorful fireworks. It has a moderate damage, good fire rate, low capacity, and low-average mobility.
It has a grey handle, with a fuse coming out of the top of it. It also has a few colorful fireworks exposed in the front of the weapon.
It shoots fireworks with different colors that perform similarly to the rockets of other weapons like the Rocket Launcher and the Armageddon. The rockets have a slow bullet travel time and when impacted with another object explodes colorfully like fireworks.
When reloading, the cartridge of 4 fireworks on the front are removed and are replaced with a spare.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- It is quite inaccurate so aim as well as you can.
- It has area damage so you can blast its ammunition near your opponent.
- It has a low capacity so try to conserve as much ammunition as possible.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- It can be used in Sandbox, casually, but however, its ammunition will not automatically provide a message while firing it at a player.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- This weapon doesn't have too much accuracy, but dodge against its fireworks and use an area damage weapon.
- Counter its user(s) with a fast-firing Primary weapon.
- Flank its user(s) to minimize the chances of them being able to retaliate.
- Quiet Island
- Winter Party
- Silent School
- Pool Party (PG3D)
- Classic Pool
- Colosseum (PG3D) (Multiplayer)
Equip an accurate long ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- The fuse which is located behind the weapon now has a burning animation, similar to the fuse of the Big Buddy and the flaming arrow of the Magic Bow.
- Players in a Sandbox can now utilize all Sandbox weapons for free.
- The Balloon Cannon, Bouquet, and the Snowball became Sandbox-exclusive weapons.
- The above feature was reverted, players must purchase the Sandbox weapons if they haven't already.
- It is the only weapon that is firework themed.
- This is rarely seen in game modes that are not Sandbox.
- In Sandbox, this weapon's projectiles explode after a few seconds of being fired, making them seem more like fireworks when shot in the air.