The Fist of Fate is a Melee weapon introduced in the 17.6.0 update.
It is an Anime themed weapon with the Charge Shot and Multiple Shots attributes. It has a slow attack speed since it is a charge weapon, but a decent mobility. When fired, it shoots multiple fists in front of it.
It appears to be a gun-like device, with a handle, stock and grip, yet it lacks any ammunition. This is not a gun although it looks like one. When it is fully charged, it releases multiple fists punching at multiple times. The weapon is composed mainly of light gold and bronze metal, with a largely grey body. There are a few small decals on the stock, in the form of checkered teal and coral diamonds. There also is a big purple button in the middle of the weapon.
The weapon will charge up, landing multiple hits dealing low/mediocre damage. If all hits are landed with a full charge, a one-shot kill will be a result. Otherwise, it would be almost a one shot.
The Shiv module can reduce charge time of this weapon, allowing it to reach full charge faster. The higher the module level, the faster the charge time.
- The range of the weapon is longer than other Melees, but shorter than the Combat Yo-Yo's.
- Equip the Astral Blade and Shiv Non-Elemental Modules to increase the weapon's attack speed and attack range.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Try to keep this weapon at full charge, as you will gain the ability to increase the damage per shot, for as long as the fire button is held.
- Use this in Knife Party.
- Use the multiple shots as an advantage to hit the opponent, in case if you missed your first shot.
- Don't use it if you are a 3 cat spammer, as its mobility and charge time is not the best.
- Try to pick off users at close range.
- Pick off its users with guns/weapons capable of covering much more distance than this one.
- It is thought that a fully charged Fist of Fate is considered a 1-2 shot weapon and is introduced as so in many compilations. Although not proven, this signifies insane damage, enough to do a hit and run.
- The Fist of Fate requires a full charge in order to actually deal the maximum damage possible with the weapon; try and kill them off with your guns before they can achieve a full charge.
- Beware that it has multiple shots, but a limited range, so try strafing and/or staying away from users trying to attack you with this weapon.
Equip any ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- It is one of the few melees with Multiple Shots.
- It is an only Melee weapon that is shaped like a gun.
- The weapon's name and the weapon itself is a reference to the popular Anime/Manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. The weapon is based off of Jotaro Kujo's outfit, who is the main character in Part 3: Stardust Crusaders and a side character in Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable, Part 5: Golden Wind, and Part 6: Stone Ocean. The weapon's performance is also based on Jotaro's Stand, Star Platinum, which is a close-range Stand that possesses incredible strength, speed, and precision, and can throw multiple punches at a small amount of time, making it a dangerous Stand at close-range.
- Star Platinum also has the ability to stop time for a few seconds, but adding it to the game will make it overpowered, if not the most broken weapon in the game.
- Strangely this weapon is held with 2 hands, similar to holding a rifle.