|“||What is that smell? Have you forgotten to turn off a stove burner? Oh, it is just napalm.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It has a shady-orange body with a black frame and grip and an orange fuel tank. And on the muzzle's end, there is a small high-temperature endlighter which allows the weapon to serve it's purpose.
The weapon possesses low lethality, high rate of fire, average mobility, and normal capacity. Use it in extremely close range because this a flamethrower. This weapon should not be used in levels 7 and above due to better armor which would render this weapon pretty underpowered.
- Use this weapon in extremely low range as this weapon is ineffective in long range. In long range counters, using a Sniper instead is recommended instead of getting into close range and burning them.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- It is effective in covering areas within tight corridors or hallways, such as the changing rooms in Pool Party.
- Despite the low power in higher levels, this weapon actually is very deadly in low levels (Lv. 1 - 6). Use this weapon in low levels.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges or carry a strong weapon that kills quickly.
- If caught in the flames, escape from the user quickly.
- You should have no problem dealing with flamethrower users in high levels unless you are in low hp.
Small maps such as Pool Party (PG3D).
It performs pretty good at some Deadly Games maps.
- The Flamethrower (formely known as Simple Flamethrower) is added into the game.
- It is given the Burning attribute.
- Its name is changed from "Simple Flamethrower" to "Flamethrower"
- In some modes/minigames, the Flamethrower can be occasionally found as a pick-up.