The Flat Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Flat Rifle is a Primary weapon of the Legendary rarity introduced in the Cartoon Season of the 21.4.0 update. It features Unlimited Ammo similar to the Glitched Machine Gun. It deals somewhat high damage, paired with decent capacity, fast fire rate, moderate mobility and a slow reload.
The Flat Rifle is completely 2 dimensional and has a body similar to Orange Killer, while the end of the rifle is for a Heavy Rifle, and the muzzle resembles a flamethrower.
The Flat Rifle does good damage, a high fire rate of 99, fairly low mobility, and a good capacity.
- Use this weapon's high capacity to kill a number of opponents and manage to corner some and get some more kills.
- Aim for headshots to maximize damage dealt.
- If a opponent runs, save your ammo and corner them and shoot until you die. If there's another opponent, use the leftover ammo to kill them.
- Due to this weapon having Unlimited Ammo, there is no need for ammo pickups, except for other weapons.
- Try to strafe while shooting because the weapon has a low dps.
- Finish them off with a 1 shot weapon since this weapon has a low dps.
- Use the Sticky Candy to slow down enemies and make it easier to aim.
- Pair this with a Sniper for long ranges.
- Initial release.
- The model is based off the H&K G36C.
- This weapon is one of the first weapons introduced in the Arms Race Event Mode.
- Despite being called flat its actually still a 3d model that is only one block wide.
- This is paired with the Flat Boy Avatar, which resembles Eric Cartman from South Park, making this a whole reference to South Park.
- This is the second weapon to have the Unlimited Ammo attribute, the first is being Glitched Machine Gun.