|“||You won't find a more sadistic weapon in our arsenal. Allergy guys know what I mean.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Flower Power is a revolver looking backup weapon that shoots colorful flower projectiles. It's mainly used it close ranged fights because the bullets have traveling time. The fire rate is decent, the capacity is decent as well and the mobility is also decent and has decent area damage.
It resembles a Blunderbuss (Used in the 16-17th century). The muzzle and grip panel are pale yellow in color. Its stock is white, decorated with four flower decals ranging from deep red to pale pink in color.
When the fire button is held, the gun will start shooting colorful flower projectiles. It acts like a rocket so it needs travel time to fly through the air. Whenever you shot a bullet, the player will re-arrange the magazine and ready for another shot.
When the magazine is out of ammo, the player will take it out and replace it with a new one. It has no delay animation.
This gun deals decent damage that can kill even up to wooden armored players. It also has area damage.
- Use in close range. Target at players feet to increase chances of hitting. This weapon does not fire in an arc which can be utilized for air shots and as a cheap Armageddon. It does nowhere near the latter's damage however. Overall, it is a pretty good weapon to say the least especially at survival and lower levels.
- Use the weapon against moderately-damaged armored players or to pick off weakened targets.
- Use this weapon with the Jetpack so that you can hit your opponents easier.
- Pick off it's users from long ranges.
- Jump around to avoid taking damage, such as using the Rocket Jump technique.
- Attack its users at close range with a Melee weapon.
- Also try to use Jetpack (PG3D) To make it harder for the opponent to aim.
Have a Sniper weapon equipped, in case if fighting in long ranged duels.
- Initial release
- The weapon is removed
- The explosion and shooting sound is changed, and it inflicts self-explosion damage
- The weapon is brought back into the Event Chest
- The weapon is brought back into the Armory for 80 gems
- It is currently unobtainable in the armory.
- It was brought back in the Super Lottery
- This gun bears resemblance to the Blunderbuss type weapons that pirates used in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- This weapon was based on a sketch sent by a fan, as revealed by the Pixel Gun Company via Facebook on July 1, 2014, and became the first fan made weapon.
- When the gun shoots, you can see floral particles hover around.
- This was changed in the newer updates.
- The explosion and the shooting sound was changed on the 11.2.0 update, despite its removal long ago.
- It inflicts a self-explosion damage in same update. Also applies to other area damage weapons.
- This had the same shooting sound as Solar Power Cannon.
- It was added back to the event lottery in the recent update.
- It is removed from the armory and it is no longer obtainable, though if you have it, you can still use it.
- In the 188.8.131.52 update, it was brought back into the Super Lottery and can be obtained through the Novice Chest.