It is a pink pig, but with pink wings and its torso is ripped open, revealing its ribs. It is much bigger than a normal pig even when on the ground, it is roughly the size of the Red Slime Boss. It has small beady black eyes along with it's large pink snout.
It will fly towards the player, and when it's close enough, it will rotate its head a few times at the player in attack. It reacts to changes in the players movement quite quickly, and this mob can be very deadly to players with less experience.
- Use a high-damage or automatic weapon such as the Minigun Shotgun or Rocket Launcher, as this enemy has higher health than most other monsters.
- These mobs have a quite fast moving speed, so if you want to flee, use a melee weapon with at least 80 mobility or the Dash attribute.
- Try sniping them out of the air one at a time.
- A very effective strategy, especially for players who are less than capable of directly attacking this mob, would be to use a Manual Control weapon such as the Stinger to kill them from a distance.
- These enemies can maneuver stairs and gaps quite easily, so be keep constant watch of your surroundings.
- After the 4th wave of Arena, this mob will not appear again.
- It is possible to stand on top of this monster and attack it, without taking damage from its attacks.
- It's old model looked similar to the Pig from Minecraft, except for the fact that it has wings.
- However, if you look closely, the bottom of the pig's ribs are showing, with greenish dots all over its body. This means it is possibly a zombie. It is unknown if it is infected.
- If it is infected, then it might be a indirect reference to the Zombie Pigman, in the same game.
- There is a weapon lookalike for this known as the Pig Hammer.