The Foam Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
It is a pool or summer themed weapon with the Charm and critical damage attributes. It has a fast attack speed, a good mobility, and very good damage (could possibly be a one shot with the critical damage).
It takes the appearance of a blue foam sword, with the blade looking like a bat. It has a pink ring around the handle of the weapon. On the handle of the weapon, it looks like there are two stripes that show where the user holds it.
It is a 2-3 hit weapon but could potentially be a one shot with critical damage, and has a high mobility.
It has Fixed Delay, meaning that it will have a short pull-up time every time this weapon is switched to, lasting around half a second.
- Try to get close to your opponent to damage them as much as you can, possibly defeating them.
- Pair this weapon with Developer Armor to gain large swiftness.
- Make sure to charm your opponent right away so that their weapons will do about 50% less damage.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Use a 90 or higher mobility weapon from your opponent.
- Use a one-shot weapon so that your opponent cannot hit you once.
- If all else fails, yell "no no no" and then get out of there as fast as you can
- Initial Release
- Its kill icon appears to be jagged, while the actual in game model is partially made up of polygons.
- This is the third weapon to have 90 mobility, after the Advanced Scout Rifle and Ban Hammer.
- It is also the second Melee weapon to have a 90 mobility.