|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World gadget. If you are looking for the same gadget in Pixel Gun 3D, see Frag Grenade (PG3D).
The Frag Grenade is a Gadget introduced at the start of Pixel Gun World (1.0.0 update).
The grenade can't reach far distances. The grenade has a medium explosive range and does 300 hearts of damage, insta-killing players with low to no armour.
To use it, press 'C' on your keyboard to throw it, to hold the grenade, hold the 'C' key down until you want to throw it, then release. Once it is thrown into a solid wall, it will most likely bounce.
- Use this gadget in places where there are many enemies, or in narrow corridors or rooms, in order to damage/kill more players.
At the Open Beta Test, this is no longer bought in the Armory, and instead, they are only obtainable as a pick-up during matches.
- The maximum amount of grenades a player can hold is ten.
- They are based off the MK 2 Grenade, sometimes called the "Iron Pineapple".
- They were the only pick up to be an explosive weapon.
- Shooting a thrown grenade will not cause it to explode.
- They can be used to Rocket Jump like with the other explosive weapons. In the case of the grenades, though, players have to wait for the grenade to explode after it is thrown. However, this can be difficult to perform, as the grenade may detonate in a random corner or it may kill you, which makes it not recommended to use grenades as a rocket jumper.
- They do not explode faster even if they are thrown into a fire.
- In one update before the OBT, the radius was nerfed due to the Frag Grenade being annoyingly overused.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World