|“||Initially we've considered ventriloquist dummies a big waste of time. But Frank has proved us wrong. He became the Don of the Doll world. Not without our hand of course.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Frank Sheepone is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
It is a brown Primary weapon held by an anthropomorphic sheep that is held by a player. It's most commonly used in close to medium ranged fights. It deals quite a decent amount of damage, the fire rate is high, the capacity is decent for its fire rate, and the mobility is low.
It's a small, anthropomorphic sheep with a black mustache, pinstripe suit, a striped black bowler hat, and a red necktie, it also wields a drum-magazine Thompson submachine gun.
Upon closer inspection, it has hooves instead of hands and wool surrounding its head. Its motif resembles a typical prohibition era gangster.
The sheep that is held by the player automatically shoots from a Thompson submachine gun with instant bullet travel time and a close to medium range. It has no additional properties.
When reloading, the sheep tells the player to reload the gun, so the player takes out the drum mag and puts another one for the sheep. It has no delay mechanics.
It has moderate damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and average mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- Use it to tear down the enemies armor.
- Don't stop dodging attacks whilst damaging enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players to conserve ammo and easy kills.
- Use this in close-to-medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Always reload behind cover.
- Pick off its users from long ranges since it has a bullet spread.
- A one-shot sniper or a high DPS rifle with a scope is effective.
- Simply jump around the users and do basic evasive maneuvering to prevent most incoming damage.
- Strafe to avoid the user's line of sight.
- Flank the user with a high DPS weapon.
- Use a higher mobility weapon to run away from your opponent because this weapon has a rather low mobility.
Have a sniper to engage in long-range fights, as this weapon lacks a sight. Also, incorporate into your loadout a more mobile weapon, such as the Dark Force Saber, in order to get closer to firefights.
- Initial release.
- This weapon got removed from the Armory
- Its name is a reference and pun (due to the "Capone" being changed to "Sheepone" (portmanteau of the latter and "sheep")) to Frank Capone, a criminal from the 1920s & 1930s, one of the brothers of legendary mobster Al Capone.
- It's another weapon that is a real animal, like the Pet Dragon, the Mr. Squido, and the Loud Piggy.
- As the player reloads Frank's gun, he will turn his head towards the player and make it appear as both he and the player are having a brief discussion.
- It has a re-skinned counterpart called the Johnny P, which is a Halloween version of this weapon.
- Some people like calling this weapon "Pink Sheep" because Pink Sheep is a fictional character from the ExplodingTNT channel that has a "prankster gangster" behavior, which could somewhat correlate with this weapon.