|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Free Play is a Multiplayer mode introduced in the 20.0.0 update. It is a game mode where players can roam about the map to collect Secrets or kill other players.
- Play the same way you would in normal Battle Royale, except this: in this Battle Royale you have your own weapon loadout that you equipped in the Armory (PG3D) and you also respawn every time you die.
- Keep on the watch for Secrets. These are small question mark-shaped objects you can pick up in hidden spots. Finding and collecting all 100 will give you the Secret Explorer vehicle as a reward (or 200 gems if you already owned the vehicle before the release of New-Blockcisco).
- Sniper weapons that fire solid bullets (e.g. Last Hope, Third Eye, Heavy Sniper Rifle) have a slight travel time in this mode. Laser weapons retain instant travel time. Be sure to keep this in mind when selecting weapons.
- Keep in mind that Exoskeleton-related weapons (e.g. Storm Trooper Exoskeleton, Demolition Exoskeleton, Super-Mega-Expedition-Tool, Storm of All Seas) and the Portal Cannon are not available in this mode.
- There is only one map.
- Upon getting first place in a term, the player will receive 5 and 10 Exp.
- For some reason, cars are excessively glitchy in this mode.
- The map formerly resembled the Battle Royale map "Mainland", but has since been updated.