The Frosty Fangs is a Backup weapon introduced in the 20.0.0 update. It is part of the Cult Shaman Event Set.
The weapons are a pair of gauntlets that shoot large sharp ice projectiles. It deals decent damage, paired with a fairly fast fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, and good mobility.
Each gauntlet has a golden body with a light blue gemstone that powers that gauntlet. At the front, there is a light blue beast's face that has an open mouth with ice projectiles protruding out of it.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will fire the ice projectiles from each of the gauntlets. These projectiles have travel time and will inflict to enemies when hit. In addition, these projectiles have the ability to pierce through multiple enemies.
When reloading, the gauntlets will recharge its magical power and another set of ice projectiles will pop out from the beast's mouth.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Frosty Fangs will always have a pull-up time lasting around half of a second.
- It has a fast travel time, thus try to compensate for distance when the enemy is moving.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- When an enemy is hit, finish them off quickly.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Due to its attribute, use this against a group of enemy players. Line up your crosshairs to where each player is behind the other and fire.
- The high mobility is useful as a weapon to carry when moving around from point to point.
- The fire rate of this weapon is somewhat fast. Use that to your advantage.
- This weapon can't hit its enemies at extremely close ranges, keep that in mind.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
Have a powerful Primary or Sniper weapon equipped as your main weapon, then use this to finish enemies off.
- Initial Release