|“||It is a slightly modernized railgun. Its shots still go through any armor plates and walls but there is a sma-a-al cool addition. It freezes your targets.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a Christmas-themed railgun that shoots a cyan-colored laser beam. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 1-2 shots with a very strong slowdown.
Its main colors are red and white, resembling peppermint candy. In addition to the blue parts resembling the gun’s laser projectile. Also, it contains a barrel similar to the Railgun's. It has a 4x scope mounted on the barrel.
This weapon fires a visible cyan-colored laser beam with instant bullet travel time that will pass through every solid object, given that it has the attribute. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight that allows its user to engage in long-range battles with a considerable amount of ease.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- Its "Slow Down Target" attribute is a good support tool for other snipers. Use this to gain several kill assists.
- It has low mobility, so use a higher mobility weapon to move around the map easier such as the Dark Force Saber.
- A headshot can either kill your enemies in one shot, or take out all their armor and most of their health.
- Use the scope in engaging enemies in long range.
- Use Three Category Spam with this, as it has delay with only some weapons and not all, and when used properly in Three Category Spam.
- Use either the Overseer or the Third Eye to spot these users with their x-ray vision if they hide behind walls.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user’s aim.
- Other wall-break weapons can counter this.
- Strafe around to avoid getting shot and to use up the user’s ammunition.
- Ambush the user with a shotgun or a flamethrower.
- Use worn items that can ignore a headshot, like the Mushroom Hat and Sniper Mask. These drastically increase your chance of surviving an encounter with its user.
- Use a high mobility weapon like Dark Force Saber to make it harder for the enemy to hit you.
A heavy weapon like the Automatic Decorator is also a good choice for wall-break sniper users.
At maximum efficiency (423) with a maximized elemental module and the Halloween Mask, it does exactly 199% damage to the body. So, equip a weapon with a high fire rate, high capacity and low damage (like most Primary weapons, some Backup weapons, and some Special weapons) to finish off the opponent.
- Initial release.
- It is essentially the Christmas version of the Railgun.
- Even though this weapon is a 1-2 headshot kill, it's 3-4 shots if shot through a wall, ever since the update when wall-break efficiency degrades over time.
- Despite being Mythical, this weapon does less damage than it's original counterpart.
- This weapon would not even be considered a true railgun due it firing no physical projectile.