|“||Although this drake is made of ice, it is cute and fawning. Take in mind it is silly to make him angry as the icy fire is more hurtful than the ordinary fire.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This is a Special Dragon themed weapon with light blue and blue colours in it. It has high damage, very fast fire rate, good capacity and medium mobility.
It appears to be a reskinned Pet Dragon. It has dark blue scales and a blue collar. It has light blue and blue wings, dark blue legs, blue horns, spikes, and green eyes.
This weapon is a that shoots blue frozen fire. The fire goes from the dragon's mouth. While firing, the dragon's wings will vibrate till the reload time. If a shot from this weapon hit your opponent, he/she will get some damage and a strong slowdown effect.
After shooting 60 times, the weapon needs to be reloaded. While reloading, the dragon will turn its head to the player and open its mouth. Then, a small blue snowball will put into mouth. After that, mouth will open and close for 1 second. After that, you can shoot from the weapon again. The reload animation lasts for 3 seconds.
- Use this weapon at a close range, since it is a flamethrower, but be cautious, as many players can whip out Robot Samurai. Though when paired with a high damage Sniper or Heavy, then eliminating them will be easy.
- Be careful of players with Ninja Shurikens if you ever get to close as they can whip you out in one hit if all 3 shurikens hit.
- It is smart to pair this weapon with Rocket Jumper or another fast getaway weapon if things get too tight.
- As it is a flamethrower, use it at close range.
- Use this on fast/highly mobile weapons so they can be slowed down, then finish them with another weapon.
- Useful for taking down enemies who often try to use a Jetpack.
- It has very high DPS, a rapid rate of fire, good capacity and moderate mobility.
- This can be useful for taking down invisible players. Simply sweep your fire across the little specks that show their position and you will likely get the kill.
- Because of the fact it is a flamethrower use it to kill people through the wall if you can see their nametag.
- This weapon is deadly when used in an ambush. The enemy will have little to no time to react, and the Frozen Dragon's supreme fire rate will down them quickly.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Do not engage its users in close range as this weapon can deal heavy damage on you.
- Have a rocket jumping weapon you could use to get away if the user is nearby or if you get caught in the flames.
- Be careful for the flame from this weapon could be misleading. You might think you’re not in range to get hit but the range of this weapon is a lot further than you expect to just by looking at the flame.
- Be careful when turning corners or entering rooms. Users could be hiding in wait for an ambush in corners or above door frames.
- Have a long ranged weapon, as this is a short ranged weapon.
- Equip a weapon that can Rocket Jump.
- Initial release
- It is added to be available in the Black Market
- It is basically the opposite of the Pet Dragon. The pet dragon burns enemies, and this slows them down.
- This, Mystical Ore Emitter, Gas Launcher, Network Streamer, Block Flamethrower, Bug Cleaner, Freon, Gravitator, Mini Acid Spray, Mordred, Nitrogen Sprayer, Plague Purifier, Shower Sprinkler, Snow Storm, and Anomaly Concentrator are the flamethrowers that do not shoot flames.
- When reloading, the dragon is fed an apple.
- Like all flamethrowers, this weapon's attack can break through walls.