|“||A bow that slows down the life itself in the area where its arrows fly. Each arrow is forged by the Lich Baron himself. The material is blue ice - common ice, burnt in the fire of Icy Dragon.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Frozen Lich Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is an icy bow that shoots icicle arrows. It has high damage output, medium fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility. It is a 2 shot when maxed out, with area damage.
This bow is a blue and white predominant weapon, It has a white string, blue and white bow caster with an icicle arrow.
This weapon shoots an icicle arrow with instant bullet travel time. It has no scope, but the icicle projectile can reduce the mobility of an affected opponent. Moreover, this weapon has a splash radius.
It is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore, it has no reloaded animation. Moreover, it has input delay, which means that it causes a delay on output delay weapons.
- Use the area damage of this weapon to your advantage, this way you don't have to necessarily aim at the body, meaning you can aim at the ground right next to a player and still deal damage.
- Have a backup weapon ready because most of the time, this weapon is not a one-shot kill.
- This weapon may have travel time, but it is very fast.
- Jump and maneuver around to minimize the chances of the area damage hitting you.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Equip with weapons with (preferably) top-of-the-line mobility to give you time allowance to flee even when under the slowing effect.
- Use double-jump boots to avoid its shots.
- Engage its users from the air.
As with any other bow in the game, it has good accuracy, but with travel time.
- Initial release.
- It is one of the few bows to feature area damage, the other one being the Cupid's Bow.
- You may not realize it, but this is one of the deadliest snipers, especially in close range, hence its area damage.
- Its design is a little similar to the Shaman's Bow, only due to the fact that there are spikes sticking out of the bow.