|“||A bow that slows down the life itself in the area where its arrows fly. Each arrow is forged by the Lich Baron himself. The material is blue ice - common ice, burnt in the fire of Icy Dragon.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is an icy bow that shoots icicle arrows. It has high damage output, medium fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility. It is a 2 shot when maxed out, with area damage.
This bow is predominantly blue and white in color, It has a white string, blue and white bow caster with an icicle arrow. Icicles hangs down from the bow for details.
This weapon shoots an icicle arrow with bullet travel time. It has no scope, but the icicle projectile can reduce the mobility of an affected opponent. Moreover, this weapon has a splash radius.
It is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore, it has no reloaded animation. Moreover, it has input delay, which means that it causes a delay on output delay weapons.
- Use the area damage of this weapon to your advantage, this way you don't have to necessarily aim at the body, meaning you can aim at the ground right next to a player and still deal damage.
- This weapon can effectively counter Jetpack users, if used correctly.
- To deal maximum damage, aim for the head.
- Be aware of the amount of ammunition you have left, as this weapon can consume ammo very quickly.
- Have a backup weapon ready because most of the time, this weapon is not a one-shot kill.
- This weapon may have travel time, but it is very fast.
- When there are no enemies around, use a Melee for transportation around the map.
- Use this weapon in close-quarters combat.
- This weapon can be very effective in crowd control.
- Jump and strafe around the user to minimize the chances of the area damage hitting you.
- Use a gadget, such as the Ninja Shurikens, to quickly eliminate the user.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Fight the user with a Melee weapon at close range.
- Equip with weapons with (preferably) top-of-the-line mobility to give you time allowance to flee even when under the slowing effect.
- Use double-jump boots to avoid its shots.
- Use the Jetpack, or Rocket Jump, to make it harder for it's shots to hit you.
- Bring a high-mobility Melee
- Pair this weapon with a rocket jumping weapon, such as the Royal Ashbringer, to deal mass area damage.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 15% and projectile speed increased by 30%.
- December 7th 2020: It returned in a Trader's Van costing coins ( 1585 for level 65 )
- Despite it being unpopular in the community, it is an excellent option for Three Category Spam.
- It is one of the few bows to feature area damage, the others being the Cupid's Bow, Bow of Spirits, and Professional Bow.
- This is one of the deadliest snipers, especially in close range, hence its area damage.
- Its design is a little similar to the Shaman's Bow, only due to the fact that there are spikes sticking out of the bow, while this weapon has icicles on the bow.
- It shares the same explosion as the Laser Spear.