|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Full Moon Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 22.0.0 update. It can be obtained by purchasing the Mirrored Christmas Season Pixel Pass. It is a fantasy-themed automatic rifle that fires dark purple bullets. It has a decent DPS, with a high fire rate, a decent sized ammo capacity and decent mobility.
The weapon is made of a dark purple crystal that shines when held. The weapon features a curved stock with a white trigger with a white power orb in the stock. At the front, there is a foregrip with two blue crystal protruding from the bottom. On top, there is a white wolf spirit's head with a single purple gem acting as the front iron sight hovering above the muzzle of the weapon. The muzzle consists of a white crystal with two dark blue crystals hovering above and under the white crystal.
When reloading, the user will cast a dark purple energy orb while the wolf head howls.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the weapon will always have a delay lasting around half of a second.
- It does not have a scope so it's advised to use at medium range from your target.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon has a very high rate of fire, which can be used to overwhelm users using a slower-firing weapon such as Sniper weapons.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blindspots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party.
- The attribute can counter a sniper's effectiveness by limiting their view.
- Due to this not having a scope, it's best to use this in close to medium range.
- If possible, equip a Turbo Charger to boost its accuracy, fire without wasting ammunition and cause mass panic to the opponent.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 43%. Ammo supply increased to 105.