|“||This is a weapon of the future. And what did you expect to see? A shooting bass-gun? Oh, wait...||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Future Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is a futuristic-themed rifle featuring a 2x scope and shoots regular bullets. It has good damage, great rate of fire, moderate capacity and low mobility.
It is a white, grey, and red rifle. There is a grey and red stock in the back of the weapon and another in front of it that is white and red, the handle is white and grey, the ammo clip is white and red, the 2x scope is white, and the nozzle is red. On both sides of the weapon is a red crosshair with a red dot in the center of it. It is a really bulky weapon.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire in full-auto. These bullets are hitscan. This weapon has a 2x zoom optic sight, making it useful for dogfights.
When reloading, the user will take out the magazine and insert a new magazine. It has no delay mechanics.
It has good damage, great rate of fire, moderate capacity and low mobility.
- Try to get a headshot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage.
- Its 2x scope makes it better at close to medium range attacks, except for long range attacks.
- Stick to short ranged areas for easier and accurate shots against enemies.
- Its silent shots make it great for sneaking up on enemies.
- Equip a weapon which preferably has 85 mobility due to this weapon's surprisingly low mobility.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can make short work of those users.
- Take note that it performs well in long range in the hands of an experienced players, so make confusing patterns to ensure his ammo wastage.
- Remember to jump around a lot as it has low ammo and thus forces the user to reload in which you can kill the user.
Use a weapon or item with better mobility for easier traveling around areas.
- The Future Rifle is added in the game.
- The Future Rifle is removed from the Lucky Chest.
- Its grade was changed back to Common.
- Its grade was reverted back to Rare.
- It is based on the BAL-27 AE assault rifle from the video game, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
- It has the same amount of ammo as the Combat Rifle Up1, with 35 ammo and around 75 reserve ammo.
- This weapons grade was changed from Common to Rare in the current Upgrade System however players who still have it in Common will not have the ability to max it to Mythical.
- It's gallery description references the Bass Cannon