|“||We could get the working prototype of the sniper rifle of 3018. Finally, after 1000 years, the scope won't graze the skin around your eyes. That's what I call sci-fi!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Future Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
It is a brown sniper rifle that shoots regular bullets. It has good efficiency, a decent fire rate, good capacity, and average mobility. It is mostly a 1 headshot to a max armoured opponent with strong lv5 elemental modules,and 2 a bodyshot.
This weapon has a grey skeleton stock with an orange buttplate connected to the body of the weapon.
The body is grey and features an orange trigger, a grey magazine, and an orange magazine well at the bottom of the weapon and an orange/grey scope mounted on top of the weapon.
The handguard features a light grey grip with a silver gas tube on the bottom, and a grey, with orange and silver stripes on top of the handguard.
At the front of the weapon, there seems to be a long silver-white barrel that can be seen, with an orange stripe to where the handguard ends. It also features a grey muzzle break.
The barrel rotates back when fired, and extends back when the chamber is loaded.
This sniper shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time, despite its name (even though the firing sound is different from regular snipers). It has a slow fire rate, but great accuracy, due to it being a sniper. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 10x zoom optic sight, which allows it to pick off players in long range.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine from the bottom of the weapon and replaces it with another one.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- When against an unarmored opponent, aim for the center of mass instead. They will be downed in a single body shot, and aiming for the center of mass can make aiming easier.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel
- This has moderately high recoil, so remember to take your time when aiming.
- Pair this with max level Sniper Cape, Burning Tiara and Hunter's Altar. It will be a 1 - 2 hit headshot. It is one shot if the opponent is low level.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage, however, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope.
- Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes that other users are known to frequent.
- Pick off its users from long ranges while still unsuspected.
- Area damage weapons are good counters due to their knockback where it will mess the users' aim. Use them in a range where the users can't mostly dodge the projectiles.
- Try to avoid these users and their shots at all times, because this weapon is very deadly.
Bring a high mobility melee weapon and a fast firing primary for finishing opponents after you shoot them with this weapon.Also,a close range flamethrower is recommened.
- It is based on the Epitaph 2261 sniper rifle from Destiny 2.
- According to it's name, it is futuristic,but it looks like a ordinary sniper rifle.