The G00dC0de is a Special weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update. You can obtain parts of it in the Game Developer Lottery
The G00dc0de is a laser weapon that deals good damage, has high fire rate or 92, a somewhat low capacity of 12 and a low mobility of 55.
It is a reskin of the _0xbadc0de#, but with different colors.
It features a steel blue/purple body with three steel blue/purple rings around a sky blue barrel. The barrel has three light blue rings on it. It also features a red energy cell on top of the weapon.
When fired, it releases a single red laser and can ricochet or bounce of walls and pierces through opponents . Enemies killed by this weapon also explode and deal damage to other enemies surrounding the killed enemy. It is at least 3 shot kill to players wearing decent armor.
When reloading, the clip above is taken out and replaced with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the G00dC0de will always have a pull-up delay lasting around a second.
- Take advantage of its ability when you're in a map with hallways.
- This gun is perfect for damaging crowded players due to .
- Keep in mind that this gun fires fast enough to drain its ammo quickly. Reload whenever you get the chance.
- It has a very big spread when one holds down the shooting button continuously, greatly decreasing its accuracy so make sure to time your shots as this weapon can be hard to aim with for most players in that situation.
- Try to kill your enemies in a group to effectively use the Killed Target Explodes attribute
- Try to pick off users at long range.
- Use a sniper to take out its users from long range.
- Going close to the enemy and using a melee weapon is also effective.
- If nothing else goes to work, use this weapon yourself.
- Strafe around while using a shotgun to kill the before they kill you.
- Equip a melee weapon with 85 mobility or above as this weapon has low mobility
- Equip this weapon along with Ban Hammer and VR Blasters to gain its set effect (Nuclear explosion at the place of death)
- Initial release.
- It is a reskin of the _0xBadc0de# as well as sharing similar names
- However this is a Special weapon, unlike the other which is a Heavy weapon.
- This is probably the good variant to it's evil counterpart as it is called G00dC0de while it's evil counterpart is called _0xBadc0de#. • The names mean something else as _OxBadcOde has low damage in the name, while GOOdCOde has good damage in the name.