Galahad is one of the steel clan division weapons that shoots out yellow white projectiles. It does high damage with a pretty high fire rate, low capacity and decent mobility. At max level, it is capable of 2-3 shot kills to the body depending on the critical hit. When reloading, the crystal-like material is taken out, losing its color, and reactivates upon connecting with the gun.
It has a white/yellow body with a grey pistol grip, a pair of floating yellow sight, and a large yellow crystal protruding from the front. Like the Lancelot, it has a golden scope but is blocked by the large barrel.
Whenever the gun is fired, the barrel of the gun will spread a bit and the bullet will come out and then the gun barrel comes back to its original state. It has travel time and bullet spread which makes it hard to aim at moving targets.
When the gun needs to reload, the barrel of the weapon will open and the player will take the yellow crystal out and replace it with a new one and finally, the "mouth" will close up like normal.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Galahad will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Take note of it's Fixed Delay and make sure to pull out the weapon prior to shooting it.
- Save your ammo and conserve it. Even with this weapon's fire rate, you'll burn through your ammo very quickly if you spray and pray.
- The Critical Damage attribute allows for a 50% chance of doubling the damage, making this weapon a potential 1-2 burst-shot kill with modules.
- Try to stay away from open spaces and look out for snipers.
- This weapon has travel time, therefore compensating for distance when a target is moving is recommended.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize incoming damage while fighting its user.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for mitigating the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a Melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Shoot users with a powerful weapon without fixed delay like the Anti-Champion Rifle before the users shoot you with the weapon, since the weapon has fixed delay.
This weapon can be used as a general purpose Backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- Initial release
- Damage increased by 11%
- Like most weapons obtained from Steel Division, the weapon is named after Galahad; one of the Knights of the Round Table.
- Like all Clan weapons after the 17.0.0 update, it has a unique crosshair.