|“||A rifle made of junk. Wait, isn't it the cola can that I threw in the garbage an hour ago?||”|
—Weapon's description in the Gallery
It is a rifle made out of trash that shoots discarded materials. It has a good damage, average fire rate, a low capacity, and low mobility.
It is a navy blue bolt-action rifle with a variety of makeshift attachments made from trash such as cans.
It features a large red scope made from a can, a black magazine, a makeshift laser sight underneath the barrel made from scrap parts, and a broken red can attached at the front of the barrel acting as a muzzle brake.
When fired, it fires off pieces of trash as projectiles. These projectiles have instant bullet travel time and this weapon possesses an optic sight which allows itself to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon is effective at medium - long range, use the scope when engaging enemies long range.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot or/and target weakened opponents to conserve ammunition.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- Having it in your loadout gives you free armor points.
- When reloading, make sure to hide or when you know you are safe.
- Try using a wall-break Sniper weapon to counter snipe the sniper.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage, however, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes which other users are known to frequent.
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range.
- Initial release.
- Without the can its design is somewhat similar to the Archangel Mosin Nagant
- The reload sound is very similar to the Revolver Sniper Rifle.
- Despite its name, it is quite powerful with skill, since it's a 1-2 headshots kill. However, it is named as such due to the fact that the weapon itself is decorated with trash.
- Some players may use this weapon's name as a way to discriminate fan-made weapons for the game or existing weapons in the game.