|“||And I'm... Pixelman...||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a mostly red gauntlet that shoots burning teal projectiles with area damage. It has devastating damage, a good fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
It appears somewhat similar to Iron Man's Nano Gauntlet, which would correspond to it's description in the Gallery. It is mostly red with four gems embedded in it, the teal one being the largest. Similar to the Cyborg Hands and Rocket Hands, it fits into the player’s arm.
This weapon shoots a blue projectile with a fast bullet travel time. This blue projectile has a splash radius in impact and can burn the affected opponent, making them temporarily lose extra health.
When reloading, the player tries to make the same hand gesture Thanos does.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Gauntlet of Power will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- It deals devastating damage, so use this to your advantage.
- Don’t worry if you want to rocket jump as this weapon doesn’t let you take damage when doing so.
- Its reload time is very slow, use your six shots wisely.
- Keep moving while firing. This is key for reducing vulnerability from snipers.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attack its users with high-damaging, fast-firing weapons, like the Champion Peacemaker.
- Attack its users while he is reloading or having a cooldown.
- Three category spam works very well against its users; it eliminates them before they can get a shot off.
- Initial release.
- It was originally located in the Special weapons category. However, it was moved to the Heavy weapons category in a later update.
- It got a new look; the stones on the gauntlet shines and much better design
- The weapon idea itself came from Thanos and The Infinity Gauntlet, as evident from the gemstones on the Glove of Power being the Infinity stones.
- The reload animation was inspired by Thanos making a fist on his gauntlet.
- Thanos's Infinity Gauntlet has 6 Infinity Stones but the Gauntlet of Power only has 4.
- Looking closely at the model in the Gallery, the player model's skin stretches apart just under the elbow.
- It also has a quirk in its Gallery description: "And I'm... Pixelman..." which mirrors Tony Stark saying: "And I am Iron Man" in Avengers: Endgame.