It is a golden, minigun-like rocket launcher that shoots explosive gems/coins. It has high damage, high fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It is a golden rocket launcher with 4 rotating barrels containing blue gems.
It has a golden/black base, and breech with the word "GEM" embedded in blue. The trigger mechanism and iron sight is gold/black and has a golden pistol grip underneath. The front has 4 black rotating barrels. It also comes with a 4x scope, with a violet end,and a gem in front.
When fired, the weapon will shoot gems/coins, that will explode when it hits an object.
This weapon automatically shoots currency rockets with a fast bullet travel time for rockets and these rockets have area damage. Moreover, they are shot automatically and this weapon has a minigun attribute, which means that there is a barrel spin-up time before shooting.
When reloading, the player takes out the front of the minigun barrels and replaces it with another one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Gem Power will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- The weapon will output high amounts of damage to enemies, making it useful against groups of enemies.
- It only has 8 shots, and when fired, it will empty the magazine quickly. It shouldn't be used as a main weapon because of this.
- Reload this weapon when out of battle.
- This weapon is useful for effective area denial due to its fast firing rate and its exploding projectiles.
- It is useful for clearing out the ram/tank in Escort.
- Aim at the ground when battling against a single player.
- This weapon can potentially 1 shot enemies in Realistic Brawl,making it a deadly weapon.
- This weapon is a 3 shot kill. But with its high fire rate you will most likely spend one magazine to kill one person.
- Since this weapon is a mini gun, spin it up when you see an enemy coming.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can effectively counter these users at close range.
- Use an automatic weapon to decrease their health rapidly.
- Be on the air always, so he will have a hard time firing towards you.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of being hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Keep your distance when engaging in open combat.
- Initial release.
- It got removed from the Realistic Mode Brawl.
- Like the Easter Bazooka, it is based on the RPG-7. However, unlike the real RPG-7, it features four (as opposed to one) barrels.
- This is the second heavy weapon with the minigun attribute, the first being the Medusa.
- This weapon has the lowest capacity and lowest fire rate of any weapon with the Minigun attribute.
- Like all Clan weapons after the 17.0.0 Update it has a unique crosshair.
- Currently, This is the only weapon from the clan's armory that's accessible for the Tournament mode.
- This is the second Clan weapon to possess the Minigun attribute, the first being Excalibur.