The Geri & Freki is a Melee weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
This weapon Fixed Delay, meaning that every time a player switches to this there is a short pull-out animation lasting around half a second.
- Like all melee weapons, use this in close range to maximize efficiency.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize this weapons mobility.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and lethality of the weapon.
- Use the weapon against weaker opponents when low on health to capitalize on the attribute.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the Reflector (gadget) so he will be less interested in hitting you.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate its users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Use a weapon with high damage or a weapon with a fast fire rate to overwhelm the weapon's healing abilities.
- Initial Release
- It is the first double sided melee to use both sides in attacking.
- It is a reference to Geri and Freki, the two wolves of Odin in Norse Mythology.
- The super punch unlike most melees is not area damage but a strong combo like attack instead.