Its tentacles and shape give the Ghost an appearance similar to a jellyfish. The Ghost is white with grey specks in it, has red eyes and a deformed mouth. It can also be seen. It has a total of 5 tentacles.
It is also seen in the form of a Blue Ghost. The Blue Ghost is formerly the boss of this level and pretty much a blue-skinned version with higher stats. There is also a castle counterpart, the Castle Ghost.
When it dies, it seems to attack at first, but isn't actually. This can give a fright to those trying to three star levels, but only when killing them at very close ranges.
- Snipe them from afar one at a time.
- If you want to flee, bring a melee weapon with at least 85 mobility as this mob has a fast moving speed.
- Try to kill these mobs with a melee weapon, as it's weak. Save your ammo for stronger enemies.
- The ghost is somewhat based on the Ghast from Minecraft.
- The death sound is totally different though.