|“||Emits concentrated spiritual energy right from its barrel. There are enough backsliders in our lands thankfully.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ghost Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 Halloween update.
It is a rocket launcher that shoots ghost-shaped rockets. It has good damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility.
It is a remodel of the Rocket Jumper.
The muzzle is grey and has blue spikes coming out of it. The back is purple like the Ghost Lantern. There is also a brown clip at the complete back of this weapon. The magazine is blue with a ghost face on it.
This weapon shoots large, blue ghost projectiles with a fast bullet travel time and that act like rockets. They have a blue splash radius on the impact of a player or a wall and they do not go through walls like the visually similar projectiles of the Ghost Lantern and the Soulstone.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Because it fires rocket-based projectiles, try using the weapon at short-medium distances.
- Spam the fire button while strifing to make short work of any opposition.
- This can be used to finish players off when using a Sniper weapon, provided they are close enough.
- Strafe while firing to make it difficult for enemies to predict where each projectile will go.
- Don't try rocket jumping with this weapon as you used to be able to because it now deals damage.
- Never be afraid of enemies with a mythical weapon as this weapon tends to be even more powerful.
- Try not to use this weapon against in-air targets, instead, use a high fire rate primary or high powered backup.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Use a Sniper from a distance to prevent high kills from the user.
- Use the Champion Mercenary to wipe them out in close range.
Use this to finish weakened players off.
- The projectile it shoots is similar to that of Ghost Lantern but with approximately 1/2 size.
- The sound of the Ghost Lantern being fired can also be briefly heard when this weapon is fired.
- It is one of the spin-off versions of the Rocket Jumper.