|“||This weapon is the strangest shotgun in our game. It uses an impulse technology, dealing tremendous damage in the close quarters. And where shrapnel is, there is bleeding.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Gift Stitcher is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory. It returned in the 17.7.0 update in the 1st day of the Community Van.
It is a Christmas themed weapon that shoots a circular wavelength, but with a limited distance. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity and a good mobility. This has the longest range according to every shotguns.
It is an energy based weapon that’s mostly blue with grey and yellow details. It has candy cane bars along the side of the barrel. The model, shooting and reloading animation of it is close to the Toxic Bane.
The weapon shoots regular bullets with a spread like a shotgun. It has a limited distance, so it performs best at close range. It deals substantial damage and features a good ammo capacity, but suffers from a slow fire rate and reload speed. This weapon is very deadly in close range as it can 1-2 shot players in close range. It’s possible to get a long-range kill with this, but the player won’t deal that much damage since it’s a shotgun.
When reloading, the ammunition supply from the top is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning this weapon will have a short pull-out animation lasting around half a second every time a player switches to this.
- This weapon is very accurate for a shotgun. It is able to deal decent damage to enemies at a short to long distance.
- This weapon will kill players in one shot if all the bullets land on the head.
- This weapon can inflict the bleeding effect onto enemies, which adds about 6 damage points onto the original hit over time.
- You can possibly use this as a primary for 3 category spam if you are good enough with it. (It has no delay mechanics).
- Its reload speed is 4.5 seconds, so make sure to use the Upgraded magazine module which increases reload speed.
- Try to hide from enemies or use the Reflector (Gadget) while reloading, as enemies will Deal less damage when damaging you.
- Use it like you hold the Viking but with a Epic grade.
- Use this shotgun if you enemy is using another shotgun as this will have longer range.
- Use the Butt of the Rifle Module to Decrease the weapon's Bullet Spread since this weapon has really bad Dispersion.
- Avoid using it in a Three Category Spam because of its short Fixed Delay.
- Pick off its user(s) with long ranged weapons such as the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Strafe around the enemy as the fire rate is quite slow.
- Attack the user(s) when they’re reloading.
- Rocket Jumping can confuse the user and make it harder for them to hit you.
- Use a powerful Area Damage weapon to take the user(s) out quickly.
- If all else fails, use this weapon yourself.
- Use the Time Machine to get behind the player using this to escape the range of this shotgun.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to reduce their damage and finish them with powerful weapons.
- Use a higher mobility weapon to run away and get out of range of your opponent.
- Use this weapon with an automatic Backup weapon like the Neon Fighter, Dual Laser Blasters, or the Peppermint Guardians.
- Pair this with a weapon for longer ranges such as the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It was brought back in the Elven Spec Ops Lottery.
- The shotgun rework made it super overpowered, at Mythical, its able to 2-1 shot almost everyone, from almost every range.
- Added Fixed Delay, making it no longer useful for Three Category Spam.
- Its range was decreased by 50%
- It received a skin.
- Shooting and reloading animations has been reworked on normal skin.
- It is actually one of the most powerful shotguns when maxed out, despite it being an Epic grade.
- This weapon shares the exact same animation as Toxic Bane.
- Its range is longer than Ultimatum, but it is no longer true as of the 21.3.0 update.
- (BEFORE 21.2.3) At Epic Grade, It is 2 headshots or 2 body shots if all pellets connect, if upgraded to the Legendary Grade, it is 1 headshot or 2 body shots if all pellets connect and at Mythical grade it is 1 headshot or 1 body shot if all pellets connect.
- Its bullet animation look like a wave, however, it fires normal pellets.
- Its shotgun rework made this weapon really overpowered.
- In the 21.3.0 update, it received a Fixed Delay, making this weapon no longer useful for 3 cat spam, it’s range was also Nerfed by 50%, making this weapon somewhat useless.