|“||- Do you smell it?
- Oh yeah, it is either of two: there was a fight in the neighbourhood or your grandma made some gingerbread.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Gingerbread Homezooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is a Christmas-themed bazooka that shoots rockets. It has very good damage, a decent fire rate, decent capacity, and decent mobility. It can 2 shot a max armored player.
Its appearance is based on the Armageddon. It looks like a gingerbread house and a rocket launcher mixed up.
The player shoots 6 rockets with area damage at a high fire rate and reloads after every 4 shots. These rockets also have a bullet travel time, so the rockets don't instantly hit the player. However, when they do hit the player, they leave a medium-sized explosion. Moreover, it possesses a 4x scope that allows the user to aim at an opponent more accurately.
When reloading, the player inserts rockets on the weapon's nozzles. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim near the enemy's feet since it has area damage.
- Use the 4x scope to hit enemies farther away.
- Beware that this weapon's rockets have travel time.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Since this weapon has bullet travel, dodge the rockets from far away.
- Try not to stand near a wall, as this can hit you since it has area damage.
Bring any sniper with you, but this weapon's bullet travel is very fast.
It was brought back in Elven Spec Ops Lottery It appears to have its capacity nerfed from 6 to 4
Rocket speed increased to 650. Ammo supply increased to 12.
- Despite having a capacity of 6, it has four holes.
- Like the Armageddon, Hurricane, and the Missile Thrower, this looks similar to the M202 FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon (FLASH).