|“|| - Do you smell it?|
- Oh yeah, it is either of two: there was a fight in the neighbourhood or your grandma made some gingerbread.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Gingerbread Homezooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is a Christmas-themed bazooka that shoots rockets. It has very good damage, a decent fire rate, decent capacity, and decent mobility. It can 2 shot a max armored player.
Its appearance is based on the Armageddon. It looks like a gingerbread house and a rocket launcher mixed up.
The player shoots 6 rockets with area damage at a high fire rate and reloads after every 4 shots. These rockets also have a bullet travel time, so the rockets don't instantly hit the player. However, when they do hit the player, they leave a medium-sized explosion. Moreover, it possesses a 4x scope that allows the user to aim at an opponent more accurately.
When reloading, the player inserts rockets on the weapon's nozzles. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim near the enemy's feet since it has area damage.
- Use the 4x scope to hit enemies farther away.
- Beware that this weapon's rockets have travel time.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Since this weapon has bullet travel, dodge the rockets from far away.
- Try not to stand near a wall, as this can hit you since it has area damage.
Bring any sniper with you, but this weapon's bullet travel is very fast.
- Despite having a capacity of 6, it has four holes.
- Like the Armageddon, Hurricane, and the Missile Thrower, this looks similar to the M202 FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon (FLASH).