|“||Those who are about to play salute you!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is an ancient Roman-themed sniper that shoots flechettes that can slow down, bleed and the target. This weapon deals a low amount of damage for a mythical sniper, a slow rate of fire, an average capacity, and relatively average mobility. It has no scope which is rare for a sniper.
The Gladiator is an ancient-themed weapon, which is mostly polished gold in color. It has a red section at the top which resembles the plume of an ancient Roman gladiator‘s helmet. The Gladiator has a red flag at the bottom of the barrel. This flag has a golden imprint of a bird on it, which may represent Senatus Populusque Romanus. The Gladiator's magazine is open, showing ammunition that resembles poison darts.
This weapon shoots flechettes (when shooting, red steam is emitted on the gun's nozzle, but that is cosmetic) with a bullet travel time that is NOT instant and it doesn't have an optic sight, despite its weapon category. However, this weapon's flechettes do have a attribute, which steals only the health of the players; a bleeding attribute, which makes the players temporarily lose extra health; and a slows down target attribute, which makes an affected opponent have lower mobility for a few seconds.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has input delay, which means that it outputs delay on weapons related to Three Cat Spam.
- Use this weapon similar to the Good Doctor or the Dracula.
- To conserve ammo, engage the users at close ranges.
- Note that this weapon also has travel time, so use it in a short to medium range.
- Since this weapon has the attribute, try attacking someone when you are at low health.
- Use this as a utility weapon, it can not dominate by itself.
- This weapon is similar to a makeshift special weapon.
- The and bleeding attributes give this weapon extra points on the utility side, making it perfect for weakening or finishing off enemies.
- Use any other sniper but this one because of the huge travel time, no scope, and low damage for a sniper.
- The bullet of the Gladiator travels slowly so you can just dodge them at long and medium ranges.
- Mess up their aim by shooting area damage weapons (or shotguns in close ranges) at them.
- Strafe around so that the travel time bullets cannot hit you.
- Pick off the user from long ranges.
- Bring the Thunderer, Exterminator, Reflector, or Laser Bouncer as a makeshift sniper, as this weapon does not fit well as a sniper.
- Bring an automatic primary to destroy players at medium-range.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 20%.
- This weapon returned via Trader's Van.
- This weapon was added as an event weapon in the 15.2.0 update.
- It is available in the Time Travel event.
- Despite it being Mythical, it deals very low damage.
- It is one of the few Sniper weapons that doesn't include a scope.