It's a sub-machine gun that has a standard automatic fire rate of 98, and has a 2x zoom sight to make it usable for longer ranges. It deals good damage, with a fast fire rate and a slow reload.
The overall appearance makes it look like the KRISS Vector. It has a receiver that is magenta colored, a black magazine with a gray bottom, a gray front sight and red dot sight. The muzzle has a fade of blue, a black handguard, a magenta trigger and grip, and the stock is black with a magenta top and gray bottom. Hence the name, the weapon appears and behaves in a glitch-like animation.
It has a decent fire rate, firing hitscan bullets, a quite slow reload speed for an SMG, and a decent zoom scope on top of that. It's also impossible to run out of ammo. It also has the ability to make the enemy burn, bleed, or poison when hit by the bullet.
When reloading, the player takes the clip out of the weapon, the rifle plays a glitch-like animation and the player puts the clip back in.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Glitched machine gun will always have a delay lasting around half of a second.
- It is impossible to run out of ammo, so use this when you've run out of ammo for your other weapons.
- Make sure you're safe while reloading, as its reload speed is somewhat slower than most other primaries.
- Despite its unlimited ammo, the reload speed is slower than your average SMG, so use that reload to your advantage.
- If you have full weapon sets that render you immune to damage effects like Burning, Bleeding, and Poison, then this weapon will be almost useless against you, aside from getting shot.
- Initial Release.
- This is the first weapon to feature the Unlimited Ammo attribute.
- This weapon appeared as the Firefighter for IOS and Amazon users for those that didn’t update their game.
- The appearance is based off of the KRISS Vector, and the 33-round mag indicates that it fires 9x19mm rounds.
- This weapon actually can run out of ammo (for example, when playing the minigame Monster Hunting).
- This weapon sounds almost exactly like the Rude Bully but the fire rate sound is mixed.
- Its reloading time is a little slow compared to other primaries, due to balancing of its attribute.