The Goat takes the appearance of a ordinary goat. It is a stout-bodied mammal that walks on four legs with black cloven hooves and has a tail, two square eyes and two yellow horns mounted on it's head.
- A level 1 Goat does low damage and has minimal health, but it is hard to notice and is therefore able to finish off severely weakened enemies.
- Your Goat teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It's recommended to shoot the Goat with a low damage weapon as shooting it with a high-damage weapon would be meaningless due to its very low health.
- Fast shooting area damage weapons allow you to get rid of it very easily, without aiming precisely.
- A heavy weapon with Cluster Bomb such as the Earth Spike Spell will also get rid of pets easily because of it's big AOE.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- Its stats are exactly the same as the Dog, Parrot, the Rabbit and the other Common pets.
- The Goat will die at the longest time when its health bar was gone.