The Godfathers Assistant is a Backup weapon introduced in update 21.2.0.
The Godfather's Assistant is a revolver of the Mythical grade introduced in the 21.2.0 update.. It deals excellent damage, paired with a decent fire rate, average capacity and moderate mobility.
The whole barrel is ribbed, with a golden spade symbol hanging from the front and the barrel. It has 2 Picatinny rails, one on the top and the other under the barrel. On the ammo cylinder, it has another spade symbol engraved on it.
The Godfather's Assistant has the potential to deal massive damage, even without modules of any level. It's fire rate is good, and it's reload time is slightly slower than average.
This weapon shoots single shots that deal . It also features the attribute, which gives the user an additional 30 points upon getting the Revenge achievement.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Godfather's Assistant will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- Try to reload after every battle due to its ammo capacity.
- The high mobility is useful as a weapon to carry when moving around from point to point.
- The critical hit attribute gives this weapon a chance to deal double the damage, use this to your advantage when attacking heavily-armored players.
- This is useful in duels when the opponent has gotten the first kill as killing the opponent with the weapon will give the user 30 additional points when getting the Revenge achievement.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
This weapon can be used as a general purpose backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- Initial Release.
- The weapon is based off of the Chiappa Rhino Match Master, except it has Picatinny rails.
- This weapon is a reference to The Godfather, a 1972 mafia/crime ring film based on the novel of the same name.
- This weapon might also be based off of the Ace of Spades from the game Destiny 2.