|“||One worthy gentleman has made his fortune during the Golden Fever with the help of this pickaxe. We hope it will make you wealthy as well.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Gold Fever is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 Wild West update.
It is a pickaxe that creates an area of effect where sharp rocks come out of the ground. It has good damage, low attack speed, and low mobility.
It appears to be an old-looking wild west pickaxe with silver blades with specks of gold and the skull on the middle of the blade above the pommel.
When the player swings this weapon, it creates a stony spike-looking area of effect that can only affect players in close range. It has a range of around four meters.
- This weapon, when fired, makes stone spikes protrude from the ground.
- This weapon deals very high area damage, has a medium hit speed, and has bad mobility.
- Use it against a group to take out multiple enemies.
- Since this weapon only makes spikes protrude in front of the player, make sure you get behind them then attack with large damage dealing melee/flamethrower.
- Attack the user from long-range, possibly with a sniper.
- Jump around so you don't get hit. But be careful while doing so since this has area damage.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was brought back in the Super Lottery.
- The weapon is a reference to gold rushes set in the Wild West period such as the California Gold Rush.