|“||One worthy gentleman has made his fortune during the Golden Fever with the help of this pickaxe. We hope it will make you wealthy as well.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Gold Fever is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 Wild West update.
It is a pickaxe that creates an area of effect where sharp rocks come out of the ground. It has good damage, low attack speed, and low mobility.
It appears to be an old-looking pickaxe with yellow blades and the skull on the middle of the blade above the pommel.
When the player swings this weapon, it creates a stony-looking area of effect that can only affect players in close range.
- This weapon, when fired, makes stone spikes protrude from the ground.
- This weapon deals very high area damage, has a medium hit speed, and has bad mobility.
- Use it against a group to take out multiple enemies.
- Since this weapon only makes spikes protrude in front of the player, make sure you get behind them then attack with large damage dealing melee/flamethrower.
- Attack the user from long-range, possibly with a sniper.
- Jump around so you don't get hit. But be careful while doing so since this has area damage.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- This, and the Jet Tenderizer are similar and also different for a few reasons (in this table shown below):
|Weapon||Jet Tenderizer||Gold Fever|
|Area Damage Type||Frontal Area Damage||Radial Area Damage|
|Way to get weapon||Purchasing with 420 Gems||Receiving 250 Legendary parts|
|Update released||3018 (?) Update||Wild West Update|