It is a pair of golden assault rifles that shoot golden bullets automatically. It has good damage, a high fire rate, high capacity, and decent mobility.
Each rifle has a golden pistol grip with a skull embedded in the side, a golden magazine with a large blue skull, a grey receiver, a golden handguard, and a large barrel/muzzle. In addition, each rifle also has a scope in the shape of a skull,with small golden wings protruding from the sides, and a golden chain hanging under the barrel.
This weapon is a general-purpose close to medium-range Primary. Given that this weapon is dual-wield, the player holds each replica on each hand. The weapon shoots from both guns almost simultaneously, given that it is also automatic. The bullets shot from this weapon are golden bullets with instant bullet travel time, where there are abstract coin and gem effects emitted on the weapon nozzles. This weapon also possesses a 4x zoom optic sight, which helps it to fight in medium to longer ranges. Furthermore,it can deal critical damage as well, which means that there is a chance that it would deal twice the damage. Moreover, it can give increased damage to nearby allies and teammates.It is an extremely powerful primary as it has 50% chance on each shot to score Critical hits. Critical hits double the damage of base damage.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazines, puts another pair of magazines off-screen and shows the pair of pistols on screen.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Golden Bros will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- At medium to long-ranges, using the scope is recommended.
- This weapon's high fire rate will quickly take down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blind spots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party and Colosseum.
- Be mindful of the ammo capacity, as the high fire rate will chew through reserves quickly.
- The Critical Damage attribute benefits the weapon significantly since the high fire rate allows constant crits.
- It is recommended to stick close to your teammates since holding the weapon will grant them a damage bonus. It is extremely effective in Escort, Clan Raids, or Monster Sieges because you will have many teammates around you.
- Strafe around when using this weapon so other players, especially snipers, cannot hit you.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon uses.
- Teammates will get the damage boost when you are holding you weapon, not just when you are firing. The damage boost is about a 35% increase.
- Try not to hold this weapon will invisible. The damage increasing buff effect will give away your location and make you easier to hit.
- Try to aim for the head as headshots do more damage.
- Try to aim for the head.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- If a group of enemies is crowding around the user, take him/her out first.
- Try to make the user waste their ammo, then attack them awhile they are reloading.
- Rocket Jump above the user to make you harder to hit.
- Do not go head to head with them as this weapon can shred in close range.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponent take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
Silent schoolRecommended Maps
These serve as effective high fire rate weapons for close to medium range. Bring a long-range sniper rifle just in case someone tries to snipe you.
- Initial release.
- Capacity was increased to 50.
18.0.2 (Patch update)
- Added slight red screen effect for allies affected with and users using weapons with the will now see the range of effect.
- The weapons are based on the AKS-74U.
- The capacity was increased to 50 in the 17.3.0 update, making the weapon seemingly more realistic, as it used to have a capacity of 45, making one of the guns have 1 more ammo.
- Upon impact, the bullets will leave a brief appearance of gems and coins.
- This is the second weapon to have the attribute, the other being Exquisite Bagpipes.
- When in use, a multicolored circle appears around the user. Whoever is inside the circle as their weapons buffed.
- Like all clan weapons after the 17.0.0 Update, it has a unique crosshair.