The Goo Substance Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update. It is part of the Object PGA-1013 "GOO" Event Set.
It is a medium-sized pistol that is powered by the black goo substance seen from other weapons in the set. It deals decent damage, paired with a moderately fast fire rate, a decent-sized ammo capacity, and decent mobility.
This backup weapon appears to be a box-type weapon with a goo monster similar to a Green Slime inside of the weapon. The barrel is pointing away from the goo monster inside and it looks like whatever this weapon shoots comes from the goo inside. The most abundant colors in this weapon are black, gray, orange, and cyan.
When the fire button is held down, the weapon will fire black goo projectiles in bursts. These projectiles have travel time, and upon killing an enemy, the will explode, dealing splash damage to other enemies nearby.
When reloading, the user will pet the goo monster inside.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use weapons that are more efficient in killing targets.
- Target groups of enemies when they are close together.
- It has somewhat fast travel time, thus try to compensate for distance when the enemy is moving.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- Try not to use the weapon at long range.
- Its high mobility is useful as a weapon to carry when moving around from point to point.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try not to get too close to teammates when a user is present to minimize the risk of all of you taking splash damage when one of you gets killed.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at long ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Use the Reflector gadget to make your opponent take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
Have a powerful Primary or Sniper weapon equipped as your main weapon, then use this to finish enemies off or when out of ammo.
- Initial release
- It is the first Backup weapon to feature the attribute.
- It shares a similar box design to the Money Rain.
- This weapon would be considered a bio mechanical weapon due it having biological components.