The Goo Substance Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It is a sci-fi themed rifle that shoots a black goo substance. It has a fast fire rate, decent capacity, and rather low mobility.
It is a gray, gray-blue, and orange rifle that has a short stock, display screen, and a canister, which is filled with a black, gooey substance that appears to be sentient and is used as ammunition for the gun.
This rifle fires the sentient goo that pierces through opponents, allowing you to hit multiple enemies at once. This also deals Area Damage and has a hidden poison effect. Anybody killed by this weapon will explode, damaging anybody in a radius around them.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Goo Substance Rifle will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Shoot at lined-up enemies (E.g in long corridors) to make use of its Piercing Shots.
- Kill enemies in a group to make use of its Killed Target Explodes attribute.
- Due to it's fast Fire Rate, it's very suitable for finishing off weakened players at close range.
- In Team Fight, avoid standing in groups or lines if unnecessary as the whole team might be decimated in seconds by this gun.
- Initial release
- When viewing this gun in the armory or in a match, the eyes that belong to the black goo substance blink occasionally.
- The black bullets that this weapon shoots are similar to the Sharp-Eyed Courier's.
- In fact, this weapon has several similarities to Sharp-Eyed Courier, as both have a small projectile travel time.