The Goo Substance Scythe is a Melee weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update. It is part of the Object PGA-1013 "GOO" Event Set.
It is a sci-fi scythe covered in black goo seen from other weapons of the set. It deals high damage, and has below average mobility with a moderate attack speed.
It appears to be a horror-themed arm with gray shoulder grip with a little creature made up of goo in it. It has black mechanics covered in goo with the eyes of the goo creature as the joints, and has a gray scythe with a yellowish-whitish blade of a scythe.
It appears to be an exoskeleton-like scythe, for it becomes your right arm when equipped and used.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Goo Substance Scythe will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use the poison to deal extra damage over time.
- Jump into a large group of enemies unnoticed and slice them quickly with the Area Damage.
- This is a melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- In melee versus melee combat in a choke point, it is recommended to move forward while in the swinging animation and move back. This allows for multiple enemies to be hit and you can't be chased as there is a high chance someone was behind you and could be finished off.
- If you want to make a stealthy approach, equip this with the Stealth Bracelet and assassin a player behind as the damage and effect is enough to instantly K.O an enemy.
- Due to its slower swing speed, try to keep your distance from other fast swinging melee weapons. Only charge in to attack, the pull out.
- Use the module ability Blood Thirst to increase mobility for a short while after kills.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- Stay away from this weapon, as this has high mobility and deadly damage with the poison
- Initial release.
- Mobility reduced to 65.
- This is a reference to SOMA, a reference to Structure Gel in the game.
- This melee weapon has the biggest and longest range out of all melee weapons, making this weapon extremely overpowered.
- This weapon would be considered a bio mechanical weapon due to it having organic components and inorganic components.