|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The main of the gun is a dark grey, with blue trims here and there. The claw is almost entirely a light blue.
The Grapple Gun is a very hard weapon to use well. In fact, this weapon is not mainly intended for killing, yet instead, its main purpose is grappling from one spot to another.
- Do not use this weapon as an offense weapon, as it has a different purpose: grappling.
- Do not target far spots: you will waste 1 ammunition and will not be able to go to the spot.
- If you can dodge a shot, the enemy will be pulled to the wall they hit. Use this opportunity to surprise attack him.
A good sniper is very useful with this gun, as you can access new sniping camps.
- If you rocket jump high enough, you can grapple the sky box.
- If you eject the grapple to a far spot, it will not work, yet the word "MISS" appears after that.
- There's a new version of this in Pixel Gun 3D called Pulling Sucker Gun released in the 16.4.0 update.